Dr. Wudel at Renew Plastic Surgery
Dr. Justin Wudel
Dr. Justin Wudel, MD, is a fellowship-trained facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon as well as an ENT specialist. After his election to the medical honor society at the University of Minnesota, Dr. Wudel has continued to show excellence in everything he does.
During his residency, he was awarded a grant for his work in bone regeneration. After that, Dr. Wudel developed expertise in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face during a prestigious fellowship at the University of Michigan. Patients praise Dr. Wudel for his experienced and thoughtful approach to facelifts, rhinoplasty, and scar revision.
Dr. Wudel Education and Professional Credentials
- Received his bachelor’s and MD at the University of Minnesota
- Completed his Otolaryngology residency at the University of Colorado
- Recipient of the Leslie Bernstein Investigator Developmental Grant
- Fellow of Dr. Shan Baker at the University of Michigan
- Top Doctor by Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine for 2023
- Top Doctor by Minnesota Monthly in 2022 and 2023
“Dr. Wudel – I would like to offer a heartfelt thank you for the services you have provided the past few months. You have a true gift of being a kind physician. Your ability to balance people skills and surgical skills makes a huge difference in the healing process.”